Top Customer Experience Trends Set to Keep CMOs Engaged in 2022
We might be done with the pandemic, but the pandemic doesn’t seem to be done with us yet. The fallout and associated economic upheaval have radically changed how businesses think of customer experience (CX). Now that the pandemic has pushed consumers further into the digital way of buying more than ever, consumers expect exceptional experiences at every digital touchpoint.
CX in the digital era has become a crucial brand differentiator competing hard with price and product. Therefore, we decided to dig deeper and find out what’s in store for customer experience in 2022? How would customer expectations change this year? What would the most prominent CX trends be?
Notable Stats on Customer Experience
- According to PwC, customers are willing to pay up to a 16% price premium for an exceptional experience
- As per Forbes, a good customer experience ensures an 80% increase in revenue.
- Adobe states that companies enabling omnichannel experience can enjoy a 10% year-on-year growth
- Gartner predicts that 25% of organizations will integrate marketing, sales, and customer experience (CX) into a single function by 2023
- According to Zendesk, 67% of customers prefer self-service over speaking with a company representative.
Customer Experience Trends Set to Hold Good in 2022