The information contained on this website is provided by Compunnel, Inc. By accessing this website or downloading any material contained in it, you agree to the terms and provisions set forth in this legal notice. If you do not agree with them, do not use this website, or download its content.
This website’s content is protected by intellectual property laws and any unauthorized use of it may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Compunnel Inc. authorizes you to view and download the contents of this website only for personal and non-commercial use, on the condition that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original material on all the copies you make of the material. You may not modify this website’s content in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute, or otherwise use it for public or commercial purposes. Any use of this website’s content on any other website or networked environment is prohibited, no matter what the purpose.
Third-Party Companies & Products
The use of names of third-party products, companies, and/or websites on this website is only for informational purposes. It does not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation. These names have been provided for your convenience, and to help you locate other resources of interest. We do not maintain, and are not responsible for, the content of any of these websites, and also do not endorse or sponsor any part of the content linked to their web pages. When you access any of these websites, you do so at your own risk.
Clients listed on this website reflect both direct clients and indirect clients. Logos of companies other than Compunnel Inc. are the trademarks of the respective companies.
Warranties & Disclaimers
We intend that the information contained on this website be accurate and reliable. However, since this information has been compiled from a number of sources, it is provided on an as-is basis. We disclaim all warranties and/or conditions, express or implied, relating to or referenced by the website, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability or satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, or arising from a course of dealing, usage, trade or practice.
We shall not be liable for any technical inaccuracies including typographical errors on this website, and will not, under any circumstances, be liable to any party for direct, special, or other consequential damages for use of this website, or any other website mentioned on this website.
This website may contain information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external to Compunnel Inc. These sites may be unmoderated forums containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post the entries. Compunnel Inc. does not control, monitor, or guarantee the information contained in these sites or information contained in links to other external websites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. Any links to external websites provided on this website are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by Compunnel Inc. of the content or views of the linked materials.
Due care has been taken in collecting the material presented on this website, however, if you find any errors or omissions, please do not feel offended and kindly E-mail the webmaster with the details. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Compunnel Inc. makes no guarantees of any kind. We reserve the right to make changes to our website and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.
The site may incorporate communication tools such as chat areas, social media communities, and forums to enable you to communicate within a group or with a large pool of people across the world. You understand and agree that you shall adhere to genuine and proper content/material while posting, sending, uploading, and receiving anything on any of these communication platforms. You will not use these communication services to:
- Publish/upload content or initiate communication that is unlawful, obscene, discriminatory, libelous, abusive, or otherwise objectionable
- Undertake any illegal activity, including but not limited to violation of applicable laws or conspiring to violate laws
- Upload, post, email or transmit, or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other proprietary rights of respective owners
- Stalk, harass, abuse, defame, and threaten other users/members
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the site or another’s computer
- Collect or store personal data and content of other users/members including e-mail addresses without their consent
- Conduct, upload or forward any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes surveys, or contests
This is to inform and clarify that individuals (including but not limited to employees of Compunnel Inc.) may contribute blogs, articles, and opinions on this website at the sole discretion of Compunnel Inc. You understand and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the individuals in their personal capacity and Compunnel Inc. retains all copyright to these blogs. You agree to adhere to the following guidelines while posting comments and feedback to these blogs:
- You shall not stalk, defame, abuse, harass or threaten Compunnel Inc. or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of any other party including Compunnel Inc.
- You shall not in any manner contribute content or take any action that adversely affects the reputation of Compunnel Inc.
- You shall not publish/upload content that is unlawful, obscene, discriminatory, libelous, abusive, racist, indecent, or otherwise objectionable
- You shall not conduct or forward any contests or surveys
- You shall not upload files that contain software viruses, trojan horses, worms, cancelbots, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the site or another’s computer
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available any content that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights of respective owners
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others
- You shall not falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- You acknowledge that Compunnel Inc. may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove, or edit any content that you contribute. Compunnel Inc. may also pursue remedies available to it under the law for any violation of these terms and conditions