Imagine being able to simulate plans, run what-if scenarios, test new features, and predict results accurately from your machines, processes, or products before you invest real-world resources into implementation. With digital twin technology, all of this and more is possible. The digital twin market is one of the fastest growing in tech, and according to marketsandmarkets.com, it’s projected to grow from US$3.8 billion in 2019 to a whopping US$35.9 billion by 2025. With Internet of Things (IoT) technology improving every day and more and more compute power readily available to organizations of all sizes, the possibilities of what you can do with digital twin technology are only as limited as your imagination.
Download this free eBook to learn:
- Impact & Benefits of Digital Twin Technology
- Digital Twin Procurement Options
- Digital Twin Readiness Assessment
- Best Practices for Digital Twin Implementation
- Common Implementation Pitfalls to Avoid