The post-COVID-19 world witnessed an over 775% rise in demand for cloud data migration services. Lower costs, scalability, agility, security, and mobility are the major propellers driving the data migration market. Cloud adoption has become a primary consideration for IT cost reduction strategies.
High costs, lack of scalability, and increased risk of data loss are a few of the challenges that businesses face with on-premises Oracle environment. This is where Snowflake data migration comes with its benefits, including low cost, ease of use, unparalleled flexibility, high durability, making it the right choice for businesses.
Get ready to democratize data, drive innovation, and stay ahead of the competition by following Oracle to Snowflake migration best practices that can be effortlessly achieved with a trusted cloud data migration provider.
Download this eBook on Oracle to Snowflake Migration to learn:
- What is Cloud Data Migration?
- Why Businesses Migrate from On-Premises Data Center to Cloud?
- Challenges with Legacy On-Premises Cloud Data Platforms
- Benefits of Snowflake Migration
- Best Practices for Migration from Oracle Environment to Snowflake Data Cloud
- Are You Ready for Cloud Data Migration?