Compunnel’s strategic business continuity objectives are to:
- Provide a framework for the development, implementation and monitoring of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
- Identify, assess and minimize business continuity risk.
- Training and continual improvement to manage disruptions that may affect Compunnel or its interests.
- Safeguard Compunnel’s reputational integrity.
- Raise awareness of Business Continuity and the interdependencies between Development, Human Resource, IT and Purchase
- Comply to all applicable statutory & regulatory requirements
- Minimize the revenue loss
- Maintain Customer services levels
Statement of Intent:
Compunnel is committed to developing, implementing and managing a robust and effective BCMS as a key mechanism to:
- Ensure a formal, consistent, coordinated and cost effective approach to the continuity of its eLearning activities.
- Identification of the critical activities of its Business Area activity via robust Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Risk Assessment (RA)
- Protection, maintenance and recovery of Business Area critical activities as recognized in relevant BIA.
- Developed BC plans will ensure continuity of activities at a minimum acceptable level and within specified timeframes
In Particular, Compunnel will:
- Ensure the policy is communicated within the organization and to the interested parties.
- Ensure the policy is reviewed annually or as and when required.