Migration of Existing & New Applications to Improve Business Value
Application modernization is a complex process that requires deep expertise and the right resources, coupled with a well-structured methodology based on industry best practices and a focus on improving performance to ensure it’s done right. We understand that it is essential to implement reliable, fast and non-disruptive migrations. We have achieve this successfully with hundreds of projects for our customers with successful outcomes.
Through our discovery and business impact analysis, we work with our customers to clearly define the scope of the migration, determine the best migration path based on each unique requirement and implement the migration path in stages in alignment with the business. Our end-to-end migration focus involves understanding all components and risk factors, improving application quality and performance, protecting data and process integrity, governing to track and monitor migration progress and addressing ways to minimize costs and optimize results.
- Ensure business continuity while modernizing/migrating
- Implement migration to new or modified applications, including the transformation of applications, databases, infrastructure and operations
- Enable access to the web, along with access to systems built with the modern user in mind – including iPads, mobile devices and tablets
- Transition separate, disconnected systems into a single, global system
- Integrate business intelligence, mobile applications and cloud computing
- Develop data analytics to create intelligence out of the information with a centralized system
- Phase out legacy systems that are no longer supported with obsolete technology