Migration Strategy & Implementation Aligned With Your Business
Often, migration to the cloud is mistaken for moving existing applications and infrastructure to the cloud - maintaining individual application components the same way they exist. Cloud migration is not the same as moving your data center. Migration of data and applications to the cloud requires a radical change in thought process. Physical infrastructure in the corporate data center can be transformed into the cloud by leveraging one or more services and completing essential integration with the appropriate systems – enabling more efficient performance along with a significant reduction in operational costs.
0-Downtime by Compunnel can provide you with a detailed assessment of the solutions you want to migrate to the cloud. We’ll also help break them down into smaller, isolated components, which will work more effectively on the cloud than the physical solution in your data center. Our Cloud Experts will help you achieve success with your implementation, including integration and customization.
- Detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure
- Identify how the solution can be broken down into isolated components
- Identify the most appropriate deployment strategy for each individual component
- Identify security considerations
- Federate components and services back into a complete solution
- Provision on the cloud and build auto-scaling and failover
- Establish a disaster recovery and business continuity plan
- Perform acceptance testing and cut over