As a software company Compunnel Software Group, Inc. recognizes its role in reducing the impact that a global business has on the environment. Through partnership with our employees, suppliers and customers we aim at continually exploring ways of reducing our impact on the environment and also to reduce the ecological impact of our customers through software and technology innovation and improved efficiency.
We aim to reduce our environmental impact each day by:
- Efficiently managing and reducing the use of energy resources across all company locations
- Reducing waste by increasing the amount of recycled or reused material
- Increasing customers, employee and suppliers awareness and engagement to environmental issues
- Promoting adoption of sustainable commuter transport options and reducing business travel with other alternatives
- Implementing sustainable practices designed to ensure the health and safety of our employees, stakeholders and the environment.
- Requesting employees to report any instances of noncompliance with applicable environmental laws and regulations and conducting appropriate follow-up
- Operating our business in compliance of environmental laws and regulations
Compunnel is committed to a successful implementation of its environmental policy. Our Sr. Management team meets regularly to review Compunnel’s progress and status on environmental issues and makes recommendations related to this policy and other environmental initiatives. The policy implementation is supervised by the President of Compunnel.